Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Commandfusion Settings
24.05.2014, 14:50
Beitrag #1
Commandfusion Settings
Im creating a custom GUI to a MAC-mini with nomos on it.

Unfortunately i upgraded the command fusion GUI-designer-application to the latest version... and i now miss some good old settings.

The new version looks like this in projekt properties:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8lrabru2hsn8t5/Screenshot%202014-05-24%2014.46.42.png

How do i specify the IP and the correct ports in the GUI-designer now?

OR, does anyone have an older version of Commandfusion to share? =).. maybe thats no good solution to it ;P
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
26.05.2014, 08:24
Beitrag #2
RE: Commandfusion Settings
Hello,

you can find this settings in the System Manager. If you define a new project you have to setup a "control System" and select "Iviewer Protocoll".

But please note. If you download the iViewer Project from your Mac by using the nomos download service, the port an ip address will be set automatically.

Mike Eudenbach (XING Profile)
nomos system AG
System Design/Integration/Planung

m..myhome/nomos in Unna, m..myhome/nomos auf Facebook
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
15.03.2015, 02:00
Beitrag #3
(26.05.2014 08:24)meudenbach schrieb:  Hello,

you can find this settings in the System Manager. If you define a new project you have to setup a "control System" and select "Iviewer Protocoll".

But please note. If you download the iViewer Project from your Mac by using the nomos download service, the port an ip address will be set automatically.

Ok, what exactly is "Nomos download service" ?

If i define in the values of my Mac's IP and port in Commandfusion as you said above, the javascript-functions doesnt work.

If dont defintvalues of the system and leave it blank and use Command fusion "Upload service" the javascripts works, but then i have no connection to Nomos though...
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
16.03.2015, 14:47
Beitrag #4
hmm.. no idea, but I'm not sure that I really understand the problem. Please send me your project that I can check what happens ...

Mike Eudenbach (XING Profile)
nomos system AG
System Design/Integration/Planung

m..myhome/nomos in Unna, m..myhome/nomos auf Facebook
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | nomos system Forum | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum