Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Fighting with timers
04.04.2015, 20:12
Beitrag #1
Wink Fighting with timers
Good evening,

I'm doing a timeclock, I want to see on a list.

I schedule works perfectly but I want to see the value in a serial. The text is this.

5014;;;<TIMER>\%SHOW=H14|CALENDAR|\*|<KNX><SETVALUE=1/5/5,\*></KNX>;;;

And the result is:

<TIMER>SHOW=H11|CALENDAR|DIL,DIM,DIM,DIJ,DIV,DIS,DIU,19:58|<KNX><SETVAL
UE=1/5/5,16></KNX>|OK</TIMER>

In iviewer I see the value of knx,next to the time ... is there any way to separate the value?the result is a bit confusing...

Also, to send an on off to a light or a value, no problem, but if I want to move a shutter, as knx see text whit up-down?

Thanks!Big Grin[/color]

Santi,
http://www.vmcintegra.com
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
07.04.2015, 07:51
Beitrag #2
RE: Fighting with timers
Hello Santi,

first of all, what is that Huh

|CALENDAR|DIL,DIM,DIM,DIJ,DIV,DIS,DIU,19:58|

I can not remember that we support the day names in spanish. Since you use all 7 days it works fine because the deamon did not understand it and set the rule to default. Default means daily Cool

It will not work, if you want to define a rule for less then 7 day's.

I can't understand what you men with "result". The match <TIMER>\%SHOW=H14|CALENDAR|\*|<KNX><SETVALUE=1/5/5,\*></KNX> can't generate a result like that: <TIMER>SHOW=H11|CALENDAR|DIL,DIM,DIM,DIJ,DIV,DIS,DIU,19:58|<KNX><SETVAL
UE=1/5/5,16></KNX>|OK</TIMER>
the result must be something like that: DIL,DIM,DIM,DIJ,DIV,DIS,DIU,19:5816. If you would like to have the KNX value separately you have to define a 2nd serial Join for it.

5014;;;<TIMER>\%SHOW=H14|CALENDAR|\*|
5015;;;<TIMER>\%SHOW=H14\%<KNX><SETVALUE=1/5/5,\*></KNX>;;;

Regarding the "move" of a shutter? It will work with "ON" / "OFF" and "1" / "0". We do not support "UP" / "DOWN" yet.

regards

Mike Eudenbach (XING Profile)
nomos system AG
System Design/Integration/Planung

m..myhome/nomos in Unna, m..myhome/nomos auf Facebook
07.04.2015, 13:47
Beitrag #3
Thanks Mike! I can now separate the text ... now I have left it a little prettier ...

If that works day since I have a line before:

8110;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=MO,DIL><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=MO, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;MO=DIL;MO=.. ;
8111;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=TU,DIM><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=TU, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;TU=DIM;TU=.. ;
8112;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=WE,DIM><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=WE, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;WE=DIM;WE=.. ;
8113;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=TH,DIJ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=TH, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;TH=DIJ;TH=.. ;
8114;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=FR,DIV><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=FR, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;FR=DIV;FR=.. ;
8115;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=SA,DIS><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=SA, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;SA=DIS;SA=.. ;
8116;TOGGLE;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=SU,DIU><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;<SYS><LOCKVARS=OFF><SETVAR=SU, ><LOCKVARS=ON></SYS>;SU=DIU;SU=.. ;

I just find that once the box is locked and I have to reboot, it could be?

Angehängte Datei(en) Thumbnail(s)

Santi,
09.04.2015, 04:07
Beitrag #4
Zitat:the box is locked and I have to reboot, it could be?

In which context do you mean?

Mike Eudenbach (XING Profile)
nomos system AG
System Design/Integration/Planung

m..myhome/nomos in Unna, m..myhome/nomos auf Facebook
09.04.2015, 14:32
Beitrag #5
Every 15 days or so, there is a particular time, the program is locked, you can only see orders example: mRemote type: sending sequence ..But no knx telegrams and not possible act with the ipad, to for example button to digital join.
Then do a reboot and it costs a bit to connect to the IP port (Siemens N148 always assemble) and returns to work quite right.
This happens to me in 3 installation .. not a problem if the lan, or it can be ... but it is very random.
There might be some problem in one order on lan system? For example, we bought a Roussound X5, one streamer similar to songs, which has an app that this program with command fusion, and just plug into lan, the Nomos system crash ...
The problem is not how I can help, since they are 3 nomos systems with version 1.1.72 and the same problem....Huh

Santi,
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | nomos system Forum | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum