Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
Lose KNX telegrams
21.09.2015, 16:05
Beitrag #11
RE: Lose KNX telegrams
Hi Mike, the log of Nomos is in the first post, for example at time 10:59:33s, I send a 0 in the group 1/0/0. I not have in this moment the log of group monitor of ETS, but tomorrow I test.
I see, in the ETS monitor, in one second, send aprox. 50 telegrams off different actuators, whit status in 0. The problem is my client, turn on all the lights in the house when you arrive at night (home, garden, swimming pool, etc ...) and likes to turn off everything with general Off, and then the Ipad do not update the status of the digital join. We use the application of iviewer4 not Nomos, and I have 3 diferents Ipad whit the same visu ....

Santi,
http://www.vmcintegra.com
Webseite des Benutzers besuchen Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
21.09.2015, 16:49
Beitrag #12
Santi.. this are to much telegram's !!!! And I'am sure ETS didn't response it all! 50 telegram/s is a total overload of the group communication.

Mike Eudenbach (XING Profile)
nomos system AG
System Design/Integration/Planung

m..myhome/nomos in Unna, m..myhome/nomos auf Facebook
21.09.2015, 16:52
Beitrag #13
to compare I need both logs at the same time...

And for sure it have nothing to do with the application you use and also nothing to do with the number of connecting clients/iPads...

Mike Eudenbach (XING Profile)
nomos system AG
System Design/Integration/Planung

m..myhome/nomos in Unna, m..myhome/nomos auf Facebook
21.09.2015, 16:59
Beitrag #14
Hi Mike, I can test the same problem in my office.You are right, I send the log of ETS and Nomos.
At 16:34:06s I send a 0 whit central address and in 1 second, in bus I receive 44 telegrams in ETS...HuhHuhHuh
I can test and is correct, the Nomos log, detect the telegram, but the visu not!DodgyDodgy I checked whit debugging in iViewer4... the digital not receive the change...HuhHuhHuh

You can see in the minute 16:34:20s (the log in Nomos is 16:33:50s and send to d714=0 but the visu in iViewer debugging not changed)...HuhConfused

Angehängte Datei(en)
.txt  Showroom_log.txt (Größe: 123,71 KB / Downloads: 1)
.zip  Showroom ETS Log.xml.zip (Größe: 4,07 KB / Downloads: 0)

Santi,
21.09.2015, 18:23
Beitrag #15
Hi,

looks for me like a Broadcast storm. I have had a similar problem some times. The last time it happened I disconnected Nomos and KNX physically from the network and still received messages on the log for 4 minutes. It became clear that something different in the LAN caused the messages. I assume that it was my Sonos System which was direct connected to the LAN, what I didn't know is that Sonos has in addition to this a Wifi connection. Since I switched this WIFI connection about 2 weeks ago my Nomos System runs fine. question to you is now, do you have other devices in your LAN, (i.e. Receiver or some other multimedia) which can cause the problem. As messages between Nomos and KNX run through your system as broadcastmessaged all other devices receive them as well. If one or more of this deviced is double connected to your system thes device will mirror the messages and send them to Nomos and KNX again, mirror them again and so on. You will the have lots of messaged and nomos starts loosing them. Sooner or later the System will restart. MY system runs now fine since about 2 weeks, which is not a 100% guarantee that the problem is solved but it is very likely that this was the problem
Kind regards
Elmar
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
22.09.2015, 11:01
Beitrag #16
Hi Elmar, in this house we only have one system mounted of Raspberry Pi and XBMC, which is connected to a NAS.
Nothing more, but in my showroom I have made me a very curious thing happens, we have mounted 2 Sonos, and Russound X5, which is like the Sonos.
If the Nomos is the Internet gateway since when is the Russound connected physically to the LAN, the Nomos is restarted by a crash.
[/u]If you have set the gateway (Nomos) nothing happens, I can have the Russound X5 quietly listening to music ... something strange is happening ....

Santi,
Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Kontakt | nomos system Forum | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Impressum